PROBIOTIC THANKSGIVING COLLAGEN MOCKTAIL!
There are those people who don’t think about Thanksgiving recipes until the holiday is right on top of them. For the rest of us, Thanksgiving is an all-autumn event with recipe research and planning top of mind as soon as you pull your sweaters out of storage (or here in L.A., as soon as you pull out your warmest T-shirt).
As much as I love a little tipple on a holiday, I don’t cave to the pressure to drink to excess because for me it means tired looking skin, dark circles and a puffy face. I’m high-maintenance like that.
So for those of you who - like me - enjoy waking up looking and feeling your best, I bring you this tangy, just slightly sweet, and oh so pink mocktail!
Made with GTs Cosmic Cranberry Kombucha, it’s infused with bright cranberry flavor perfect for the holiday, and is loaded with probiotics to keep your gut healthy and skin clear. But my secret ingredient is Vital Proteins Tropical Hibiscus Beauty Collagen! It has a refreshing sweet-tart flavor making it the perfect mocktail add-in!
The collagen and hyaluronic acid in all Vital Proteins collagen products help to enhance skin hydration, improve skin elasticity, and maintain firm skin. And the Tropical Hibiscus Beauty Collagen is completely sugar free with no added sweeteners, fillers, or additives!
You’ll feel like you’re drinking a delicious holiday cocktail, and meanwhile you are giving your body only good things that make it look and feel great, and none of the bad stuff you find in booze and sugary cocktail mixers.
How ever you choose to celebrate, I hope you enjoy your holiday, and even more so, figuring out all of your delicious recipes for it!
WHAT YOU’ll NEED:
Makes 2 mocktails
- 4 scoops of Vital Proteins Tropical Hibiscus Beauty Collagen
- 1 bottle of GTs Cosmic Cranberry Kombucha
- Organic raspberries to garnish
- Pretty reusable Metal straws
LET’S DO THIS:
- In two tall glasses, divide the Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen (2 scoops each).
- Divide the kombucha between the two glasses, and whisk to combine with the Beauty Collagen (it will foam at the top).
- Garnish with organic raspberries and pretty metal straws like these!